Welcome!





I'm a wife and a stay at home mom to one sweet boy. I love to read, take photos, scrapbook, cook and spend time with my family. This is my place to keep track of it all!







Monday, December 6, 2010

December Daily Day 3

Here we are...day 3 :)


Day 3 with intro page transparency in place



Another Ali template...I am loving these! I wanted to use the template on my dated overlay page so I removed 3 of the photo spots and added the day 3 overlay to my template page. Supplies for this page: Ali Edwards December Daily 6x8 layered template from Designer Digitals; tradition strips paper from the Traditions collection by Fancy Pants Designs; office tab from the Jovial collection by Basic Grey, journaling is done with a black Zig Writer.



a closer look



The second page of the layout is on the back of the dated overlay page. I made the little filmstrip in PS. What a crack up these 2 are! Supplies for this page: red stripe paper from the Yuletide Designer Paper Pad by K& Co; journaling spot from the Christmas Delight Journal Tablet by Little Yellow Bicycle;



A closer look at the film strip...I love watching Max get sillier as we lose Brecon completely.


No comments:

Post a Comment