Welcome!





I'm a wife and a stay at home mom to one sweet boy. I love to read, take photos, scrapbook, cook and spend time with my family. This is my place to keep track of it all!







Monday, December 6, 2010

December Daily Day 1





I know I know! I'm behind already. I think I need to reassert my "simple and relaxed" philosophy about this project. I did get up to day 5 tonight. Page 5 (today's) isn't complete but the pics are printed and planned...so i'm close!
Like I said in an earlier post, I followed Ali Edwards' basic design plan since this was my first DD. I liked the safety net for me to have some extra direction starting out. In Ali's album she decided to do a 2 pg layout each day with her transparency sandwiched between. Since my "transparency" pages aren't all overlays, I decided to leave them as little intro or title pages at the front of each day. So I'll have 2-3 page layouts depending on the day.
So here is day 1...I apologize for the less than great photos...been a long day! :)



Day 1 with transparency in place


Day 1 dated page "well, hello snow"
I had put this together as a collage in PS but apparently I have printing problems or something because things are not printing the sizes I tell them too. No, no...they are like a 1/2 inch too big or small...grr . Anyway I just cut the pics out and added a paper background instead.



A close up of the title and super cute kiddo :)
the second half of the layout was made in PS.

2nd page of day 1 and day 2 intro page
there you have it! more to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment