Welcome!





I'm a wife and a stay at home mom to one sweet boy. I love to read, take photos, scrapbook, cook and spend time with my family. This is my place to keep track of it all!







Thursday, November 18, 2010

My first blog!

Hello World!

My first attempt at my own blog will probably be of little interest to anyone other than me. :) I'm actually starting this as a way to share my December Daily album with friends, but I hope it will become a spot to share ideas on books, scrapbooking, photography, cooking, and whatever else I decide to take up. It will probably serve the purpose of sharing craft ideas and finds, recipes to try, and books I love. Like a internet journal without the whining or hallmark sentiment that sometimes ends up in them...boo. Thanks for reading, join in the discussion...I promise to have some, sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment